Urban Glass House
New York, NY 10013
Urban Glass House - 330 Spring Street
The Urban Glass House, Philip Johnson's final creation. Consisting of only 40 apartments, this boutique condominium is situated at the intersection of SoHo, Tribeca, and the West Village. The building features a 24-hour doorman, gym, bike room, storage and 421A tax abatement. Experience the best in full service downtown living, just steps from the Hudson River Park.
The Urban Glass House is located at 330 Spring Street in the neighborhood known as SoHo. It is a very handsome, mid-rise, residential condominium building that was designed by Philip Johnson and Alan Ritchie. Phillip Jackson passed away in 2005 at the age of 98.
The 12-story residential building has 39 apartment units and a single penthouse unit and was developed by Glass House Development LLC, a partnership of Abram Shnay, Charles Blaichman and Scott Sabbagh. Glass House Development LLC acquired the site and the architectural plans from Greenwich Street Partners LLC for about $24 million.
- feature floor to ceiling glass walls
- electric shades
- French white oak herringbone flooring
- 10' ceilings
- The open kitchens feature Bulthaup black linoleum cabinetry
- stainless steel countertops and integrated sinks
- Kitchen appliances are by
- Bosch W/D.
- The luxurious baths include:
- custom designed vanities with Kota Blue limestone
- (radiant heat floors in master baths),
- Zuma bathtubs and
- Grohe Atrio polished chrome fittings.