240 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10010
240 Park Avenue South - Murray Hill/ Gramercy Park luxury condominium
The Architect of 240 Park Avenue South
Designed by Charles Gwathmay, This 17-Story building with a beautiful glass facade is on the North West corner of 19th street and Park Avenue South. The architect's idea was to create a high profile building with both glass and stone that would permit plenty of room to display artwork where there were not large windows.
Luxury living in Murray Hill/ Gramercy Park Neighborhood
Situated in the Flatiron, Murray Hill, and Union Square neighborhoods, 240 Park Avenue South, is located convieniently among many restaurants, galleries, the outdoor farmers market, lots of shopping and numerous modeling agencies.
Enjoy the numerous superb finishes throughout which include 10 foot ceilings, white oak rifted flooring, a chic open chefs kitchen, including Sub-zero refrigerator, Kuepperbusch 4 burner cook top, oven and grill, Miele dishwasher, and Viking wine cooler.
The master suite is perfectly proportioned with an abundance of closets and wonderfully appointed master bath featuring white marble tile walls, cast iron encased marble bathtub, walk in shower, dual limestone sinks and flooring. Bosch washer/dryer, and Control 4 intelligent home system with built-in and remote touch screens, complete this beautiful home.
- quality finishes throughout
- 10 foot ceilings
- white oak rifted flooring
- a chic open chefs kitchen
- Sub-zero refrigerator
- Kuepperbusch 4 burner cook top, oven and grill
- Miele dishwasher, and Viking wine cooler
- The master suite is generously proportioned with
- abundant closets and
- beautifully appointed master bath
- featuring white marble tile walls,
- cast iron encased marble bathtub,
- walk in shower, dual limestone sinks and flooring.
- Bosch washer/dryer, and
- Control 4 intelligent home system
- built-in and remote touch screens
The Building Amenities
- 24 hr doorman
- fitness center
- pending tax abatement
- Meeting Room