This luxury Tribeca condominium was built in 2107 and has 12 floors and 23 units. The architect on the building was Post Office and HTO architects. The developer was Cape advisors. The buildings amenities include doorman, children's playroom, yoga studio, gym and cold storage. There is building laundry, bike storage and building storage.
The apartments have, among other things, gourmet marble kitchens and baths, wood floors, high ceilings and some apartments have terraces as well.
30 Warren Street is a noteworthy address located in the bustling city of New York. Situated in the desirable neighborhood of Tribeca, this street is known for its rich history, vibrant atmosphere, and proximity to various amenities. Let's delve into some key aspects of 30 Warren Street and its surroundings.
1. Location: 30 Warren Street lies in Lower Manhattan, a prime location known for its diverse cultural heritage and architectural landmarks. Tribeca, short for "Triangle Below Canal Street," is a sought-after neighborhood characterized by its cobblestone streets, historic warehouses, trendy boutiques, and a thriving food scene.
2. Architecture: The architecture of 30 Warren Street reflects the unique blend of old and new found throughout Tribeca. While the street boasts several classic loft-style buildings that date back to the 19th century, 30 Warren Street stands out as a modern residential development. Designed by renowned architect Post-Office Architectes, the structure stands at a height of fourteen stories and features a sleek, contemporary aesthetic.
3. Residences: 30 Warren Street comprises luxurious residences designed for modern urban living. The development offers a mix of spacious condominiums, penthouses, and boutique townhouses. Each unit boasts a thoughtful layout, high-end finishes, and an abundance of natural light. The residents can enjoy a range of amenities, including a fitness center, children's playroom, landscaped outdoor terrace, and a concierge service.
4. Tribeca's attractions: Living at 30 Warren Street means being close to a plethora of attractions. Tribeca is famed for its art galleries, highly rated restaurants, and vibrant nightlife. Nearby, one can explore the Hudson River Waterfront, enjoy scenic walks in the charming Hudson River Park, or visit the iconic Washington Market Park, with its community gardens and playgrounds.
5. Connectivity: Being in Lower Manhattan, residents of 30 Warren Street benefit from excellent connectivity. The neighborhood is well-served by subway lines, with the Chambers Street station nearby, offering easy access to the rest of the city. Additionally, the area is highly walkable, allowing residents to explore nearby neighborhoods such as SoHo, Battery Park City, and the Financial District.
6. Cultural significance: Like the rest of Tribeca, 30 Warren Street has played a role in New York's cultural history. The neighborhood has long been a hub for artists, musicians, and actors. Throughout the years, Tribeca has hosted various film festivals, including the renowned Tribeca Film Festival, attracting celebrities and movie enthusiasts from around the world.
In summary, 30 Warren Street encapsulates the allure of living in Tribeca. With its modern design, luxurious residences, and proximity to a wealth of amenities, this address offers an ideal combination of contemporary urban living and historic charm.